- Quinnipiac’s stadia site plans
- SGPA position statements
- Traffic Study
- Articles, editorials, TV interviews
- Tuesday, June 14 – Planning and Zoning – 7:00 pm Legislative Council Chambers, 2372 Whitney Avenue (Town Hall, on the corner of Dixwell and Whitney) (Still open for public comment.
- Wednesday, July 6 – Inland Wetlands, 7:00 pm – Thornton Wilder auditorium (Hamden Library). The Commission will vote on whether to allow the variance of the 25′ non-disturbance buffer zone. (NOT open for public comment) It is IMPORTANT that we attend to remind the Commission of our stand!)
Note: If the meeting is open for public comment, ANYONE can comment. You do not have to be a resident of Hamden to state your position.
- What to do if you cannot attend the meetings?
- Sample text to Inland Wetlands – Inland wetland has closed public comment
- Sample text to Planning and Zoning
~ Thanks ~