Return to Main Page Return to Trails
- Orange II covers loose gravel slopes and a rocky stream bed.
- Orange III – once you cross the Tower Path, it’s a steep but lovey climb. Some loose rocky spots at the beginning of the climb, but a wonderful view as you skirt the ridge. There is a gravelly downslope just after it crosses White.
- I’m trying to picture Orange IV and I’m not remembering clearly. There is a section that is relatively flat but with tricky footing because of a rocky jumble. There are ups and downs, but nothing too challenging that I recall.
- Section V, if I’m remembering correctly, is flat, with maybe a couple of short rises.
- Section VI has a couple of rocky downslopes and then passes through an often very swampy area before sloping rather gently to Chestnut Lane.